Thursday Δ 6/24/2010 09:47:00 PM

woits.TGIF is tmr.yes.hehe.im gonna be alone tmr without my supervisor.she on leave going for holiday to genting.have a safe trip to and from my supervisor : JEREEN NG :>
  • today did not much i guess , as usual routine and details on next week schedule and tmr schedule . done sodium bicarbonate sample myself fist 4hrs with jereen then she off home and i done it alone . and i release the result too . thumbs up ^^
  • isnt that baby cute ^^ awww ..
  • im off home and reached home around 8pm . msg boss . :> hehex and otp with boss . boss nvr go to work again . but i understand :> but tmr go horh :> just ended msging boss. hahax ./
  • tmr im working again ! without jereen . hopefully i can do my best handling some samples alone . with ftir test and no to nvr test gosh . hehe .
  • klaa . im off to bed . sleep early , wakey2 early . will msg boss in the mawnning :> nanites


The Owner


Im bitchy , impatient and a little insecure
Im Firmanie Shahrie, [Firmanshah]

I Will Be 18 Years Old On Nov 14 (:
Current: Single & Avai :p
Past&Then: Ite College East - Sp :0
Next Year: LaSelle ^^

I Can Be nice , But I Can Be Cruel To You Too
1 Step On My Head ,
x1000 I Will Be Stepping On Your Head
10x Likey Me , xInfinite Likey You
Infinite Love Me , I Will Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart

[my family and friends is my oreocheesecake]

Links

Eva Emika Faz Fauzi Fariis Chun Sen Hizan Dhiah ShiYa Rasha Kiim Thaqif Sirah Nurul Faiz SuhadaShuhada Afiyy Alifah SyuhaidahJay Ammar Alicia